- Processing of personal data
The operator of the internet shop ZaseRýže available at www.zaseryze.com is the business company Hoang Long Tran, registered in the Magistrát města Brna, registered office Popelova 32a, 620 00 Brno, identification number 4236980.
Your personal data is processed in connection with the ordering of goods and services (collectively referred to as the “Products”) and / or the creation of a user account in the ZaseRýže. As part of this processing we are in the position of a personal data controller.
- What are your personal data processed?
As part of the above processing, the personal data necessary for processing the order of products and / or creating a user account in the internet shop ZaseRýže is processed, ie for the performance of the contract and provision of services. This includes, but is not limited to, your identification and contact information, such as your first and last name, delivery address, e ‑ mail address and telephone number, billing information (Company ID, TIN, registered office address) and order and purchase history for in the case of a claim or a repeat order.
- For what reason and for what purpose are your personal data processed?
In connection with your purchase of products and / or registration in the online store, a contractual relationship has been concluded between you and our company. Our company as a manager, based on the fulfillment of rights and obligations under this contractual relationship, processes your personal data especially for the purpose of your identification as a buyer, creating and maintaining a user account, processing and delivery of orders, handling any complaints, communication with you, etc.
The processing of your personal data may also be imposed by law. These regulations may require us to process and archive certain personal data for a certain period of time, or the processing of your personal data may be necessary with a view to fulfilling our obligations related to the exercise of rights resulting from defective performance, providing cooperation to state authorities, etc.
Another reason for processing personal data is our legitimate interests as the seller’s interests. For this reason, for example, we can turn to you with commercial and advertising messages (blanket and individual offers, so-called newsletter), which are directly related to previously made purchases, because we reasonably assume that you are interested in our news. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter, you can dispute the processing through our contact details and / or unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link in each email you receive if you do not wish to receive the newsletter anymore.
The last reason for processing may be your consent, if you give it to us. With this consent, personal data is processed, for example, for advanced marketing purposes, even if these ads are not related to the original purchase on our online store. Only with your consent we can also send you inspirational offers from third parties or use an e-mail address eg for re-marketing and targeting advertising on Facebook. The granting of consent is completely voluntary and is not a condition for registration and purchase of our products. You can also revoke this consent at any time by using our contact details. We inform you that we are not currently using this last legal basis for processing and we are considering to deploy it in the future.
- How is personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed both manually and automatically within our company’s information systems. We do not currently use profiling in our online store or in our campaigns.
- How long have we been processing your personal data?
Your personal data is processed for a limited period of time, which is always determined with regard to the purpose and legal basis of the processing. For example, we process your personal data based on the performance of the contract for as long as necessary with respect to the performance and exercise of rights and obligations under the concluded contract, usually until the expiry of the limitation period for the last right under that contract. Processing based on the fulfillment of legal obligations takes place for the period necessary in relation to these obligations. Or your personal data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest is processed for the duration of that legitimate interest. In the case of sending commercial and advertising messages based on a legitimate interest, we do this for 3 years from your last order, unless you have previously unsubscribed. In the case of processing of your personal data based on the granted consent, the processing time is subject to the validity and effectiveness of this consent.
- Are you obliged to provide your personal data? What if you do not provide personal information?
You provide us with your personal information voluntarily. You have no obligation to provide them. If you do not provide your personal data, there is no penalty. However, in order to process an order, deliver the product you have ordered, create a user account, the transfer of some personal data is required, ie. unless you give them to us, you will not be able to use this service.
- To whom is the personal data transferred?
We only pass on your personal information to entities that ensure the same high standard of privacy as our company. Personal data is passed on mainly to business partners who participate in the e-shop activities, for example during its operation and in connection with the delivery of products. Otherwise, we do not sell or rent personal information to a third party, nor do we intend to share your personal information outside the European Union. Our company always makes sure that all subjects to whom your personal data are transferred adhere to a high standard of protection.
Cookies help eg:
– the correct functioning of our site in order to complete the purchase process with the least difficulty;
– remembering our customers’ credentials so they don’t have to enter them every time;
– Determining which pages and features are most used by visitors
– on this basis we can best adapt our offer to your requirements;
– They help us see which ads are most often viewed by visitors so that they do not always see the same ad or browse for items that they don’t want.
You can find more general information about cookies here .
What cookies we use:
Cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term “session cookies” that are only temporary and remain stored in your browser until you close the browser, and long-term “persistent cookies” that remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them ( keeping cookies on your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, a cookie can be divided into:
– Conversion , which allows us to analyze the performance of different sales channels;
– Tracking , which, combined with conversion, helps analyze the performance of different sales channels;
– Remarketing , which we use to personalize ad content and target it correctly;
– analytics that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it;
– Essential , which are important for basic web functionality.
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and that, for example, directly support our advertising activities (so-called “third-party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased by visitors on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency in order to better tailor the display of Internet advertising banners to the websites you display. However, this information does not identify you.
We use the following cookies on our site:
Publisher / Cookie Name Type
AdWords Tracking, Remarketing
Facebook / Instagram Tracking, Remarketing
Google Analytics Analytical, Tracking
An efficient cookie management tool is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
By using this website you agree to this cookie processing.
- Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
You have certain rights in relation to the processing of personal data as a controller. These rights include:
1. Right of access
Under this right, you have the right to know what data is processed about you, for what purpose, for what time, where your personal data is collected, to whom it is transferred, who processes it outside our company, and what other rights you have to process your personal data. data. While all information should be included in this document, please feel free to contact us for further information in case of doubt.
2. Right to repair
If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or added without undue delay. In this context, we remind registered customers that they can update their personal information at any time in their user account.
3. Right of erasure
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. Your personal information will be deleted without undue delay if any of the following are true:
- Your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was processed,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which is the data for which your consent is necessary and at the same time there is no other reason why the data can still be processed,
- You will use your right to object to processing (see the Right of Objection to Processing section below) for personal data that is processed based on our Company’s legitimate interests and it is found that there are no longer any legitimate interests that justify such processing; or
- you believe that the processing of personal data by our company has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data remains necessary to fulfill our legal obligations or to determine, exercise or defend our legal claims.
4. Right to limit processing
In some cases, in addition to the right to delete, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you, in certain cases, to request that your personal data be marked and not subject to any further processing operations – in this case, not forever (as in the case of the right of erasure), but for a limited period of time. The processing of personal data must be restricted by our company if:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal information until we know what information is correct.
- Your personal data is processed without a sufficient legal basis (eg beyond what can be processed), but YOU will only limit the deletion of such data (eg if you expect to provide such data to our company anyway in the future) ,
- Your personal information is no longer needed for the above processing purposes, but YOU are requesting it to determine, exercise or defend your legal claims, or
- you object to processing. The right to object is described in more detail in the Right to object to processing section below. During the investigation period, if your objection is justified, our company is obliged to limit the processing of your personal data.
5. Right to portability
You have the right to obtain from our company all of your personal data that you have provided to us and which are processed based on your consent or performance of the contract. Your personal data will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order to be able to easily transfer data to your request, it may only be data that is processed automatically in electronic databases.
6. Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that is based on a legitimate interest of our company. We will then stop processing personal data, unless there are serious legitimate reasons for continuing such processing.
If you would no longer like to receive from us from time to time any commercial communication or other information about news in our product and service portfolio, you have the opportunity to object to further processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you do, we will no longer process your data for this purpose and we will not send you any further commercial communications and newsletter.
7. Right to lodge a complaint
You can also file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.
- Exercise rights related to the processing of personal data
Your request will be processed without undue delay, but within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. You will of course be informed of any such extension and its justification.